I worked in hospitals for a while so I am interested in health - healthy parents, healthy babies, healthy kids. This means feeling happy, confident and secure as well as physically fit and energised. OK, just everyone getting a good night's sleep for a change would work wonders.
Here are some pieces that touch on health and wellbeing and our encounters with healthcare providers. Some of them are more controversial than others!
- Mothers who have abortions - the last taboo
- If giving birth is safer than at any other time in history, why is it scarier than ever?
- Attachment parenting vs the NHS - wants the problem?
- "How do I look?" The hang-ups stop here.
- The elusive "Me" Time
- 20, 30, 40? - When is ever the "right time" to start a family?
- GUEST POST: Breastfeeding is a feminist issue
- JOINT POST: On "Free birth". Tempted? Not tempted?
- Trying to be happy...